To the most kick-ass fans in gaming,
So here’s how much Vik sucks; he really can’t remember what episode 55 was about. Part of that is because it’s been so long since we recorded it and hit a wave of techinical difficulties, but part of it is also because instead of writing down notes, he just punched the keyboard a bunch of times then started trying to make ASCII drawings of Princess Peach.
So instead of a recap, how about a drinking game dedicated to this episode?
Genius idea, we agree.
- Hear any profanity* – drink 1
- Hear a host laugh – drink 1
- Vik messes up the English language – drink 1
- Guest laughs – drink 2
- Vik refers to himself as “drunk” – drink 2
- Logan calls someone a “kid” – drink 2
- Logan refers to needing to edit things out but leaves it in anyways – drink 3
- Vik & Logan disagree – drink 3
- Vik rants – waterfall
- Logan rants – double-fisted waterfall
- Anyone addresses Hi-Ya and an awkward pause follows – finish your beer
- Show ends – finish your beer, go next door and politely drink every beer in your neighbor’s fridge, too. (email them a link afterwards so they know what it was all about)
* hear any profanity that actually offends you – finish your white wine spritzer and go back to watching Real Housewives.
If you play by these rules, e-mail us and let us know what your final score was. We’ll shout you out on the next episode, and Logan may send some swag your way. (Bonus points if you send in pics of your empties from the show).
(So here are the actual topics we talk about in this week’s episode:
- Why Mel says Bears & DK’s are the tanks to beat
- “OMG I’m main-swapping to a monk”
- Non-combat pets Logan wants to get before MoP
- Maxim Gamer Girls and a subsequent gender in gaming rant