Our special guest this week is none other than Forresst from The Geekhole Public Access show, and general internet awesomeness. Forresst has been a friend of the show since it’s inception and I’m glad we were finally able to get her on the air.
Things covered in this episode include:
- Gold Tips from Alto and The Gold Queen (Thanks to you both for helping out listeners)
- Logan learns about the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- We debut a new style of drinking game!
- Hi-Ya’s MIA, so D-Cupcakes fills in
- Thread Counts! Holy shit do we debunk some myths about Thread Counts. Also Logan debates whether he & I are traffic in different demographics of female suitors as a result of my thread count knowledge.
- Breath of the Black Prince, the Wrathion questline, and how much of headache this will be for Logan.
Games We recommend in this episode:
Special Bonuses for you:
- A live rendition of the “What’s in Your Cup” jingle
- Mount Give-Away with code inside this episode.
Hot Seat Questions:
- If you fall down and nobody’s around, can you re-enact for us the sound you typically make?
- The worst sandwich you’ve ever made was…?
- How long would it take you to build a Mount Rushmore-esque tribute to LeetSauced in Minecraft? (Mount LeetMore)
- Trend in gaming you dislike the most right now?
- What game should everyone keep their eye out to purchase on Steam?
- If you could have a sweet two-way portal from your house to anywhere and back, where would you decide to put that portal?
- What is your favorite fruit?