Shazam! It is time to break down this tier’s Troll orgy, the Council of Elders, with Logan “Ron Jeremy” Owitz!
Note: This show was originally recorded in late July 2012. Huge thanks to Viper (@sc2viper) for being a great sport and a terrific guest. Sorry about the massive delay on this show, but at least we got it out before the next expac, right?
We hope you like this episode as much as we enjoyed recording it. We’ll be back with a Heart of the Swarm-centric episode very soon.
Continuing our summer vacation from Azeroth, this week we dove deeper into our growing appreciation for StarCraft II. Our special guest is diamond league player and coach Callsign_Viper. We’re glad to talk more about the game that’s been a blast both to play and to watch.
Topics discussed in this week’s show include:
- StarCraft 2 basics
- The origin’s of Viper’s name, his love for beach volleyball and how that led to getting an in-game unit named after him
- What’s a “gingergory”?
- Logan debates streaming while he plays dating sims
- Conquest is 8/8 HM
- something called “Bubble Pop“
Be sure to check out Viper’s stream.
Join Logan as he breaks down the gang bang between Valithria Dreamwalker’s trash, Zul Aman, and the deleted scenes of Jurassic Park.
Horridon is the second boss in the Throne of Thunder instance introduced in patch 5.2.
Listen as Logan takes you through a pee and poop filled strategy guide for Jin’rokh the Breaker.
Jin’rokh the Breaker is the first boss raiders are likely to encounter in the 5.2 “Thunder King” raid.
Mostly a tank-and-spank fight, killing Jin’rokh relies on the raid team’s ability to:
- not stack on the tank
- do stack in the good puddle
- kite the orb away from the good puddle
- stack in the center of the room for Lightning Storm
- not stack back in the dirty water
For more about Jin’rokh the Breaker’s abilities and what to be prepared for, see wowpedia.
BTW: for those of you who are inclined to know the stories behind the loot pinatas, you may remember Jin’rokh as a helpful NPC in the original ZG raid. Oh how times have changed. Kids, this is what happens when you abuse steroids and performance-enhancing lightning powers.
Folks, you’re in for another treat this week.
The newest episode of “Vik & Ray in the Morning” is also being syndicated here on the LeetSauced feed while those guys get their site resolved and ready to launch.
Listen in as these two knuckleheads discuss:
- how lame it is that you have to refer to the Super Bowl as “the big game”,
- fun prop bets,
- and Ray discusses that time we thought he was watching Michael Jackson perform, but it was really Brian Boitano.
Let Vik & Ray know what you think of the show, any topics you’d like to hear them cover, and anything else you feel like telling them. Look for their site: www.vikandray.com to be launching soon.
This week we have a special treat for you. In addition to your regularly scheduled LeetSauced (Episode 64 will be posted very soon), we also have a sneak peak at a new show from Vik and frequent guest of the show Rayfyst. For your A.M. enjoyment, we give you “Vik & Ray in the Mornings”.
The idea behind this show is to do a short podcast that can be edited and published quickly, in hopes that this allows us to provide content to you much more often; ideally several times a week. We also wanted to create a forum to discuss some of the asides that would otherwise derail the episode over at our existing projects. Open to any topic that seems relevant to ourselves and our listeners, Vik & Ray promises to be irreverent, random and entertaining.
In this episode, our hosts discuss:
- JJ Abrams new Star Wars
- Sword Art Online
Give it a listen and let us know what you think.
(Ray promises more production will go into future episodes.)
This week our hosts focus on Mists of Pandaria content, especially Tier 14 raids. Since the release of MoP, we haven’t had a WoW-centric episode, so we figured we would do an omnibus discussion of our impressions including:
For our first and third segments, we were lucky enough to snag Rayfyst from The Sundering Podcast, though Ray had to abstain from the tier 14 raiding discussion in order to prevent a string of profanities regarding his own raiding experience. Sorry Ray.
As we discussed our opinions on raiding in MoP, and particularly Tier 14, our hosts decided to share some of their choices for how to set-up for each boss. In this episode you will hear the 1st new installment in “Hi-Ya’s TL;DR Raid Guide” in over year, and below you will find Vik’s talent choices for each boss in Tier 14.
You can’t have holidays without drinking, and you wouldn’t want to be drinking without a brand new dose of Logan & Vik in your ear, right?
Therefore, hot on the heels of our prestigious Stoppies nomination, we bring you: A LeetSauced Holiday Special!
In this 2+ hour special, we cover:
- WTF have you guys been up to?
- What’s in your Kwanzaa cup
- fan-favorite segment: “Hi-Ya Help You!”
- More FUUFA
- Early patch notes for Patch 5.2: Thunder King Apocalypse
- Zombie Cortez
- A special appearance by Black Santa!
Note: This episode was recorded several weeks ago. We’re very sorry for the delays in getting content out recently. We love doing the show, we will keep trying to get episodes out as best we can. Thanks for sticking with us, and we hope you enjoy.
Also Note: Even though I call it Episode 60 in the opening, this is really our 61st episode. Oops.
Our guest this week is Jasyla from Cannot Be Tamed, and newly minted GM of Apotheosis 25-person raiding guild.
This is the longest episode we’ve done in a while, but when you see the topics discussed, you’ll know why. Still, clocking in at over 2 hours just in the second segment, this is a lot of good content and Jasyla was an amazing sport about everything.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- New Strategy discussion for treasure goblins and treasure trolls. Get your fists ready.
- Vik watches anime & Logan asks him about it
- Logan plays a dating sim (big surprise)
- Jasyla stages a coup and takes over Apotheosis
- What it’s like to Rated BG against Logan, and can you show us on the doll where he touched you.
- F2P SWTOR
- Delayed Raid Start in MoP
- Riot goes big with LoL Season 3
- We talk about partying at Mel’s library.
- Diablo 3 patch rolls out “paragon levels“. Yay, 100 more levels to grind.
- We bribe Jasyla to take Matticus off our hands before MoP
Our special guest this week is none other than Forresst from The Geekhole Public Access show, and general internet awesomeness. Forresst has been a friend of the show since it’s inception and I’m glad we were finally able to get her on the air.
Things covered in this episode include:
- Gold Tips from Alto and The Gold Queen (Thanks to you both for helping out listeners)
- Logan learns about the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- We debut a new style of drinking game!
- Hi-Ya’s MIA, so D-Cupcakes fills in
- Thread Counts! Holy shit do we debunk some myths about Thread Counts. Also Logan debates whether he & I are traffic in different demographics of female suitors as a result of my thread count knowledge.
- Breath of the Black Prince, the Wrathion questline, and how much of headache this will be for Logan.
Games We recommend in this episode:
Special Bonuses for you:
- A live rendition of the “What’s in Your Cup” jingle
- Mount Give-Away with code inside this episode.
Hot Seat Questions:
- If you fall down and nobody’s around, can you re-enact for us the sound you typically make?
- The worst sandwich you’ve ever made was…?
- How long would it take you to build a Mount Rushmore-esque tribute to LeetSauced in Minecraft? (Mount LeetMore)
- Trend in gaming you dislike the most right now?
- What game should everyone keep their eye out to purchase on Steam?
- If you could have a sweet two-way portal from your house to anywhere and back, where would you decide to put that portal?
- What is your favorite fruit?