Shazam! It is time to break down this tier’s Troll orgy, the Council of Elders, with Logan “Ron Jeremy” Owitz!
Join Logan as he breaks down the gang bang between Valithria Dreamwalker’s trash, Zul Aman, and the deleted scenes of Jurassic Park.
Horridon is the second boss in the Throne of Thunder instance introduced in patch 5.2.
Listen as Logan takes you through a pee and poop filled strategy guide for Jin’rokh the Breaker.
Jin’rokh the Breaker is the first boss raiders are likely to encounter in the 5.2 “Thunder King” raid.
Mostly a tank-and-spank fight, killing Jin’rokh relies on the raid team’s ability to:
- not stack on the tank
- do stack in the good puddle
- kite the orb away from the good puddle
- stack in the center of the room for Lightning Storm
- not stack back in the dirty water
For more about Jin’rokh the Breaker’s abilities and what to be prepared for, see wowpedia.
BTW: for those of you who are inclined to know the stories behind the loot pinatas, you may remember Jin’rokh as a helpful NPC in the original ZG raid. Oh how times have changed. Kids, this is what happens when you abuse steroids and performance-enhancing lightning powers.
Folks, you’re in for another treat this week.
The newest episode of “Vik & Ray in the Morning” is also being syndicated here on the LeetSauced feed while those guys get their site resolved and ready to launch.
Listen in as these two knuckleheads discuss:
- how lame it is that you have to refer to the Super Bowl as “the big game”,
- fun prop bets,
- and Ray discusses that time we thought he was watching Michael Jackson perform, but it was really Brian Boitano.
Let Vik & Ray know what you think of the show, any topics you’d like to hear them cover, and anything else you feel like telling them. Look for their site: www.vikandray.com to be launching soon.
This week we have a special treat for you. In addition to your regularly scheduled LeetSauced (Episode 64 will be posted very soon), we also have a sneak peak at a new show from Vik and frequent guest of the show Rayfyst. For your A.M. enjoyment, we give you “Vik & Ray in the Mornings”.
The idea behind this show is to do a short podcast that can be edited and published quickly, in hopes that this allows us to provide content to you much more often; ideally several times a week. We also wanted to create a forum to discuss some of the asides that would otherwise derail the episode over at our existing projects. Open to any topic that seems relevant to ourselves and our listeners, Vik & Ray promises to be irreverent, random and entertaining.
In this episode, our hosts discuss:
- JJ Abrams new Star Wars
- Sword Art Online
Give it a listen and let us know what you think.
(Ray promises more production will go into future episodes.)
This week our hosts focus on Mists of Pandaria content, especially Tier 14 raids. Since the release of MoP, we haven’t had a WoW-centric episode, so we figured we would do an omnibus discussion of our impressions including:
For our first and third segments, we were lucky enough to snag Rayfyst from The Sundering Podcast, though Ray had to abstain from the tier 14 raiding discussion in order to prevent a string of profanities regarding his own raiding experience. Sorry Ray.
As we discussed our opinions on raiding in MoP, and particularly Tier 14, our hosts decided to share some of their choices for how to set-up for each boss. In this episode you will hear the 1st new installment in “Hi-Ya’s TL;DR Raid Guide” in over year, and below you will find Vik’s talent choices for each boss in Tier 14.
You can’t have holidays without drinking, and you wouldn’t want to be drinking without a brand new dose of Logan & Vik in your ear, right?
Therefore, hot on the heels of our prestigious Stoppies nomination, we bring you: A LeetSauced Holiday Special!
In this 2+ hour special, we cover:
- WTF have you guys been up to?
- What’s in your Kwanzaa cup
- fan-favorite segment: “Hi-Ya Help You!”
- More FUUFA
- Early patch notes for Patch 5.2: Thunder King Apocalypse
- Zombie Cortez
- A special appearance by Black Santa!
Note: This episode was recorded several weeks ago. We’re very sorry for the delays in getting content out recently. We love doing the show, we will keep trying to get episodes out as best we can. Thanks for sticking with us, and we hope you enjoy.
Also Note: Even though I call it Episode 60 in the opening, this is really our 61st episode. Oops.
Our guest this week is Jasyla from Cannot Be Tamed, and newly minted GM of Apotheosis 25-person raiding guild.
This is the longest episode we’ve done in a while, but when you see the topics discussed, you’ll know why. Still, clocking in at over 2 hours just in the second segment, this is a lot of good content and Jasyla was an amazing sport about everything.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- New Strategy discussion for treasure goblins and treasure trolls. Get your fists ready.
- Vik watches anime & Logan asks him about it
- Logan plays a dating sim (big surprise)
- Jasyla stages a coup and takes over Apotheosis
- What it’s like to Rated BG against Logan, and can you show us on the doll where he touched you.
- F2P SWTOR
- Delayed Raid Start in MoP
- Riot goes big with LoL Season 3
- We talk about partying at Mel’s library.
- Diablo 3 patch rolls out “paragon levels“. Yay, 100 more levels to grind.
- We bribe Jasyla to take Matticus off our hands before MoP
Welcome back for another hour+ of comedy, ranting & sexual inuendo. This week’s guest certainly makes sure to inspire all of those, as we’re happy to have Xia from WoW/SWToR podcast The Sundering back.
On the agenda:
- WoW Pandaria stat changes announced
- Vik’s idea of how to improve epic weapons vs Legendaries
- Mass Effect 3 comes this week, and brings a shit-storm of Day 1 DLC controversy with it.
- Origin vs Steam
- At some point we decide to talk about this guy, though I’m not sure I remember why.
- We also discuss porn knock-offs of studio films, including Spider Babe
Games we played:
Vik – WoW, LoL, Dragon Age II
Logan – every japanese dating sim (aka Love Plus)
Hi-Ya – something super cool that you’ve probably never heard of
Stay tuned to the end for a special edition of the Hot Seat where Xia flips the tables on us, and later for the announcement of our latest contest.
Welcome to Episode 51 with Sweetaru/The Prince from the official MadCast gaming community podcast (and his lesser known work including appearances in Pitch Black, xXx, and as the voice of the Iron Giant).
This week we discuss the multiple blue posts regarding Mists of Pandaria talents, the talent calculators and new (unofficial – “may not make it onto live”) class abilities. Long-story short, hunters are OP, shamans get holy form before priests ever do, and shitty players who love to bubble spam are ruining life for Vik’s favorite spec. (RAAAAGE!!)
(unrelated note: Ahri cosplay is sexy as fuck. thanks girls)
Damn you Bubble Spam!!